A wide range of individuals find the service of CareerCoach invaluable in helping them decide which type of training or occupational path they should pursue.
- Those already employed seeking promotion with their present employer or another.
- Those already employed who want to change their job or career.
- 2nd Level Students for CAO/UCAS and PLC’s
- 3rd Level and Post Graduate Students researching options
- Those recently returned to Ireland from working abroad
- Women returning to the workforce
- Individuals contemplating redundancy, early retirement or self employment
- Organisations in need of Outplacement Services
CareerCoach can help you to identify what your occupational interests are; what you have an aptitude for; which personality attributes you possess. You are then well on the way to making valid, reliable career decisions for yourself.
YOU CAN GO FURTHER!
CareerCoach will help you conduct your own personal job search campaign
CareerCoach will prepare and polish a compelling Curriculum Vitae, Application Forms and persuasive covering letter
CareerCoach will coach you for successful interview performance and presentations
You will conduct your career planning much more effectively by using the services of CareerCoach to navigate your career in the 21st Century.
For further information see our website